Cardiac First Response Advanced
Safe Aid Training Ltd are delighted to launch our Cardiac First Response Advanced Course. This course is aimed at people who are working in the emergency medical services, fire and rescue services or as a health care professional.
It is designed to teach you:
On completion of the Schools First Aid course participants will have the skills to:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- Necessary skills with dealing with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a pre-hospital Emergency Care Council Cert.
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergency Situation
- Aspirin Administration
- Defibrillator (AED)
- Scene management
- Infant/Adult CPR & AED
- Oxygen Administration
- Airway management
- Two-person CPR inc BVM
Course Duration: 1 day
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence recognised by the pre-hospital Emergency Care Council
[button url=”http://safeaid.ie/contact-us/” class=”button” size=”large” color=”red-2″ target=”_self” lightbox_content=”” lightbox_description=””] ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE [/button]