Evac Chair Training
Safe Aid Training are delighted to launch our Evac chair Training course which will give highly confident Nursing staff the skills involved with an Evac chair and the Evacuee in the case of emergencies.
- The course is presented by Evacuation chair specialists, covering all aspects of the role of dedicated persons.
On completion of the Evac chair course participants will have:
To have competent Evacuation Chair Operators/Dedicated Escorts to provide assistance to the mobility impaired enabling them to reach a place of safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
The course includes:
- Fire safety
- Evacuation Procedures
- A Personal Evacuation Plan
- Manual Handling – principals of lifting etc
- Chair Assembly
- Moving & Transfer of Evacuee
- Practical use of the chair
Duration: 3 hours approx
Qualification: 2 year Cert of competency