First Aid Responder Refresher
Safe Aid Training are delighted to launch our First Aid Responder Course Refresher which will give highly confident First Aiders the skills and knowledge to provide care at an accident until arrival of emergency services. The course is focused mainly on practical skills and scenario training, this is backed up with theory sessions to provide the solid foundation of knowledge and understanding.
- This is a replacement for Occupational First Aid Refresher course
- Recognised by Health & Safety Authority from 1st November 2016
- Meets all requirements of the current Health & Safety Standards and requirements for any employee training.
- Develops a preventative approach to accidents and incidents within the workplace.
On completion of the First Aid Responder Refresher course participants will have the skills to:
Demonstrate up to date practical skills and Explain any new developments in First Aid.
The course includes:
- Incident & Accident management
- Cardiac emergencies
- Assessing the Patient
- Injury management & Shock
- Care of Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical injuries
- Common Medical emergencies
- Adult C.P.R. & AED
- Infant C.P.R & AED
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-Course Qualification Requirements: Valid Occupational First Aid OR First Aid Responder Certificate, proof certification is required.