First Aid Responder
Safe Aid Training Ltd are delighted to launch our First Aid Response Course which will give highly confident First Aiders the skills and knowledge to provide care until arrival of emergency services at the scene of an accident. The course is mainly focused on practical skills and scenario training, this is backed up with the theory sessions to provide the solid foundation of knowledge and understanding.
- This course is the replacement for Occupational First Aid course.
- Recognised by Health & Safety Authority from 1st November 2016
- Meets all the requirements of the current Health & Safety Standards and requirements for employee training.
- Develops a preventative approach to accidents and incidents within the workplace.
On completion of the First Aid Responder course participants will have the skills to:
Dealing with life threatening or potentially life threatening conditions in an accident situation until arrival of emergency medical services. Provide First Aid Response for conditions not thought to be life-threatening but are necessary to prevent further harm. Provide pre-hospital First Aid Response in a wide range of environments including home and recreational settings. Display the requisite personal skills including composureand self-confidence while understanding the limitations.
The course includes:
- Incident & Accident management
- Cardiac emergencies
- Assessing the Patient
- Injury management & Shock
- Care of Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical injuries
- Common Medical emergencies
- Adult C.P.R. & AED
- Infant C.P.R & AED
Duration: 3 Days
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence, from Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council recognised by Health & Safety Authority.