Schools First Aid
Safe Aid Training Ltd are delighted to launch our Schools First Aid course, this course gives the basics of First aid to teachers who are working in an environment with children where accidents can happen. The contents of this course focus primarily with the first aid of children and was built in consultation with numerous School principals. By completing this course it will give all teachers the peace of mind of knowing what to do in the event of a minor accident or more serious accidents. It also deals with the medical conditions which Teachers may come across on a daily basis such as the use of an epi pen for diabetes and others.
It is designed to teach you:
On completion of the Schools First Aid course participants will have the skills to:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- The skills to provide necessary first aid until the arrival of qualified medical personnel.
- Necessary skills with dealing with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of competency.
The course includes:
- Incident & Accident management
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Medical Emergencies, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma
- CPR & AED
- Choking in a child
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence.