Sports First Aid
Safe Aid Training Ltd are delighted to launch our Sports First Aid course which is aimed at anyone involved with any Sports team whether you are a coach, player or parent. This course will give particular attention to applying information to sport specific scenarios and incorporates real life situations on a pitch.
It is designed to teach you:
On completion of the Sports First Aid course participants will have the skills to:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- The skills to provide necessary first aid until the arrival of qualified medical personnel.
- Necessary skills with dealing with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of competency.
The course includes:
- Incident & Accident management
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Medical Emergencies, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma
- CPR & AED
- Cardiac Emergencies
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence.