Emergency First Aid
Safe Aid Training Ltd are delighted to launch our Emergency First Aid course. The emphasis of this course is on Dealing with emergency life-threatening situations in the absence of an Occupational First Aider and keeping a casualty alive until the emergency services arrive.
It is designed to teach you:
On completion of the Schools First Aid course participants will have the skills to:
- An understanding of the principles of first response.
- The skills to provide necessary first aid until the arrival of qualified medical personnel.
- Necessary skills with dealing with emergencies.
- Essential life saving skills
- All participants who pass the course successfully receive a certificate of competency.
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergency Situation
- Bleeding & Wounds
- Scene Management
- Soft tissue injuries
- Respiration Emergencies
- Adult CPR & AED
Course Duration: 7 hrs
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence.